Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Earning the Big Bucks Just Because You Are Effective and Willing to Communicate

Do you remember the blog of September 3, 2007?

It is at this link: increasing-referals-and-patient.html

Especially read this part, "Fortunately, Advanced BioStructural Correction™ practitioners do not have to wait for patients to notice change. Highly noticeable changes start IMMEDIATELY with the first visit and even before the first visit ends. Hell, you can create more NOTICEABLE TO THE PATIENT improvement in a person’s structure with the First Rib Maneuver™ in a minute or so with a patient than any other structural healing method in any profession can make in years. What this means for patient compliance and patient management AND PATIENT REFERRALS is huge"

Today I received this email from Dr. Larremore a brand new Advanced BioStructural Correction™ practitioner who ordered the home seminar on fixthebody.com:
-----
Dr. J,
I went around town one day doing 1st rib (as suggested in the Patient Communication CDs) and one lady had coughed for weeks, been on antibiotics from the MD nothing worked. I stood her against the emergency exit door where people could see in the Dollar General and did the First Rib Maneuver™. She stopped coughing completely. She got my name and number.

Before I got out the door another lady said her wrist wouldn't stop hurting, been on pain pills. I did wrist, elbow, shoulders, 1st rib and guess what? lol.

(Note he was at the Dollar store, an inexpensive place to meet someone who needs your services.)

(Note: the word "lunger" is defined as [luhng-er] –noun Informal. a person who has chronic lung disease, esp. tuberculosis.) Read on:

Then I went to Ace hardware next door and another lunger was helping me and was afraid to shake my hand because of germs.lol. I told him i dont get sick.lol. I put him against the door, did the FRM and he stopped coughing also.

You are right, you can make a bunch of money buying $1 items during lunch. I now believe your, I made $20,000 in one night stories.

I am taking this stuff in slow but it makes alot of sense to me. So far i am okay 100%.

Last night I did a sports physical on a kid and the grandparents came. I asked if I could adjust the kid and they were cool about it so I did 1st rib also. They freaked out because they noticed a sudden change in the grandson's posture and facial color. So, I told the Gparents stand up against the wall and tested their bodies. They could not squat or take a good breath but after I did the 1st rib on them they were completely amazed and gave me extra money for that. They will be back! Darrin

Want to get those types of results and have referrals pour in? Go to www.fixthebody.com and order the Home Seminar. To get the Patient Communication CDs, get the entire package, not the basic.

Sincerely, Dr. Jutkowitz

No comments: