Monday, November 12, 2007

Does breathing really change or is that just some promotional exaggeration.

I had several practitioners ask me if the changes in the breathing I had mentioned in a previous blog post were truly a regular occurrence or just something that happened once or twice and now we brag about it.

The breathing capacity changes consistently and predictably on everyone AND, if you measure it and show it to people you can get referrals.

Read this email from a practitioner who just has the Home Seminar:
--------
Dr. J

I use Advanced BioStructural Correction™ as my primary technique now. I still enjoy reading these e mails, so thanks for sending them.

I have been using a spirometer to measure some patients lung capacity pre and post treatment. Today we had a woman 5'5" who pre treatment exhaled 1900 cc (58% max) and 3000 cc post treatment (91%). And that was without the 1st rib adjustment.

She was very excited about this and told me she was going to tell her friend about it this evening. Looking forward to getting more referrals with ABC™.

Robert Ebeling, D.C.
----------

He just took me at my word and paid for his spirometer in one visit of a patient.

Want to get that type of result consistently and predictably? Get Advanced BioStructural Correction™ click here and then hit Ebay and buy up all those used spirometers to test your patients and get referrals. I will be writing a protocol for it and publishing a research study so let me know if you get one.

Dr. J

No comments: