Monday, November 5, 2007

It is not just something Dr. Jutkowitz says...

This is a post from Dr. Bruneau to the Advanced BioStructural Correction™ doctors only site that has to do with the fact that people who get treated with Advanced BioStructural Correction™ are healthy beyond the normal considerations of healthy and do not have the usual or what some call "normal" bad reactions to injuries. Want to get those results you see in the pictures and more? Go to www.fixthebody.com and order now.

This is especially true once a person's body had undergone a significant period of unwinding is well into correction.

This post is from Dr. Bruneau has to do with a lack of bruising:
----
From Dr. Bruneau

Hi everybody!

I need to share a few weird things that have been happening.

My roomate was out Saturday night, someone fell on her causing her to trip, and fall backwards on a metal pipe that goes around the bar. By the time she got home, she was crying and screaming pretty bad because of the pain. I put some ice on there and started to just look at what is going on. Well, she couldn't move there was too much pain. I suspected a fractured pelvis. Anyway the trip to the ER at 2am was wonderful and revealed...NO FRACTURE. OK. So we can start adjusting. She was pumped full of meds and sent back home. With a lot of help including doc Hofer, we got her to walking (assisted) that next day. 2 days later she was walking UNassisted. She was back to work yesterday and off drugs.


ok, WHAT'S MY POINT: THE WEIRD THING IS, SHE HAS NO BRUISING WHATSOEVER!!!! The slam that she got should have resulted in a break or at least a big bruise, but no. What the heck??



Other story: this past winter, one of my old patients, slipped and
fell on the ice. Slipping is understating it; airborne is more like it. Terry fell flat on his back (ribs) and came to see me a couple hours later. Nothing broken, no bruising. He's like 70!!! He didn't break a bone???? Again, WHAT THE HECK???

So in both of theses case, their bodies were unwound enough (they have been previously under care) that they didn't explode. They had room to twist and compensate to take the blow. Versus a person that is wound up so tight that when they fall, there is no room to compensate, so their body just explode (fracture).

Anyway, i just wanted to talk about it, I guess. No reason, I'm just in awe today...
-----



Want to get those types of results.. OH WAIT, here is a follow up from Dr. Tim Swindler (it his real name, I would make up something better if it wasn't)

Not weird at all in my experience. People who have undergone ABC treatment (including myself) are more resistant to injury. I was rear-ended last year. Started to feel the usual tightening up in my lower neck, but next day I was fine. I continued with my normal schedule of treatment with no problems.

As I was saying, want to get those results CONSISTENTLY AND PREDICTABLY? go to www.fixthebody.com and get the home seminar, then follow with a live seminar.

I do not make these things up, they are what truly happens when practitioners apply
Advanced BioStructural Correction™ as taught in the home seminar.

Dr. Jutkowitz

No comments: