Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ABC™ gives advice

Here is a question and answer set of posts from the Advanced BioStructural Correction™ practitioners' site:

Subject: [ABC™] how long should an adjustment take?


Dear group:

I'm a new to ABC™ and have seen many of my patients that have plateaued further improve which is great. However I see between 40 and 50 patient a day and I take to long with the ABC™ tech so I cant start them all on it till I get faster. What is the range of time it takes different patients , young , old , new, established? And how easy is it to see the head tilt when you check for it , sometimes it is obvious and sometimes not? I just need a little encouragement and direction.
thanks
Mark

Answer not from Dr. J:

Mark, Welcome!
I'm in Leesburg. Come up for a visit if you need an adjustment or some help. Been doing ABC™ for about 5-6 years now. I see anywhere from 50 to 75 pts a day...all ABC™ (all cash, too).

ABC
™ will seperate you from the rest of the Docs in your area so you can get rid of insurance. People will pay for results! You'll get results like never before. Go for technical competence right now...speed comes from repetition and just doing the protocol rather than stopping to question yourself. Normally it takes 4 and a half minutes.

During "Peak Time" I can rock through the protocol in 3-4 minutes. Again, be precise and over a short time you'll get faster.

 ..................Want to get those wonderful results? Go to Advanced BioStructural Correction
-----------------------------------------------------
Dr. Pete Hilgartner
Hilgartner Chiropractic Clinic, P.C.
102 Dry Mill Rd., Suite 102
Leesburg, VA 20175
703.777.8891

No comments: