Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Importance of Live Seminars by Dr. Joe Labbadia, DC

Hello all,
    I just wanted to write a quick note about my experience at this past weekends live seminar. 

    I have been using Advanced BioStructural Correction for about the last year just from the Home Seminar Program. I have gotten very good results with consistency which is well beyond what I have ever gotten with anything else. Sometimes though I have been frustrated. 

   I think that on some level even though I kept reading that the Meningeal Releases (MR) would do wonderful things if done fully I now know that I did not fully believe that. After having a fantastic treatment by Dr. Pierre Gremaud from Ithaca (Thank you again) with some very deep MRs not only did I realize that it didn't hurt, I also realized that shoulder pain that I had been experiencing for the past month (due to sloppy technique on a  taller patient) was totally gone. Today I went to the gym for the first time in about a month to lift and I felt great. I had thought I had a slight seperation of my AC joint but the pain and weakness were getting so bad, I thought I was going to have to start doing some instrument adjusting to save myself. What Dr. Jutkowitz says at www.fixthebody.com is totally true.

   If you have not gotten the Advanced BioStructural Correction Home Seminar Program you need to get it and GET IT NOW (www.fixthebody.com). Then, after going through it thoroughly get to a live seminar. The tips received and especially the adjustments were invaluable and I must say that if anyone hasn't been to a live seminar yet, get there as fast as possible. I can tell already that the experience has helped to give me a lot more reality with Advanced BioStructural Correction and improved my adjusting immensely. I am sure there is plenty of room to grow but what a leap that was. Looking forward to the next one I can attend. Just thought I would share my experience with everyone.

By the way, get the Home Seminar first, then you will get tons more out of the live seminar.  www.fixthebody.com

Joe Labbadia, DC
Calverton, NY

No comments: