Wednesday, October 31, 2007

That great testimonial from the last post that does not pop up

"Life is Great!"

I have had a great week since getting the Advanced BioStructural Correction™ Home Seminar. Folks are excited, very excited!! And, MY PRACTICE IS WAY UP. I have been really surprised. People come walking in, no calling, just there because so and so said I had to come see you.

This HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE. My patients are so happy with the results of Advanced BioStructural Correction™ they sent their families and friends just about immediately. I guess it is true that patients will notice and refer.

Patients are thrilled and my practice is way up which means I'm much more fun to live with - so says my wife. I'm again excited to tell people I'm a chiropractor because now I can consistently get the results promised.

I had not realized how miserable I was not being able to accomplish what I was telling people they should get as results. Life is great- Thanks ABC™.

Maybe a little melodramatic but honestly I feel such a weight removed when people can share in the experience that their body is changing, not just what I tell them.
Thank you Dr. Jesse!!!"

Dr. Mike Order Advanced BioStructural Correction™ here. You will be thrilled you did.

No comments: