Monday, October 29, 2007

Wow it works the way he says it does!! Patients will pay the hell with insurance.

Last week was an interesting one for a few reasons.

The best ones came on Friday. I did an in-office consultation for a father-son doc team. The father, Greg, has been a practitioner (chiro) forever, 30+ years. The son (Brett) has been practicing about 6 years.

By they way, they don't even call it ABC™, according the office manager (Greg's wife Deb) they just call it "that fantastic Jutkowitz stuff" or just "Jutkowitz" as in, "do Jutkowitz on him". Dr. Greg had taken the Home Advanced BioStructural Correction™ seminar and then done the live a few years ago and tried to teach it to Brett when he entered the practice.

Greg was getting fantastic results but he knew he was not getting the results he should from some of the descriptions on the
Advanced BioStructural Correction™ doctors' only site. Greg also knew that Brett had so much conflicting information from chiropractic school he could not understand that you actually can consistently get the results chiropractic school implies you should get all the time.

The simplicity and effectiveness of
Advanced BioStructural Correction was just beyond Brett because of all the chiropractic junk he was taught.

The solution was to get Brett the
Advanced BioStructural Correction™ Home Seminar and have me to the office and debunk the junk. Greg went to the ABC site click here, he got Brett the seminar and signed up for an in-office.

I arrived late Thursday night and met them at the hotel to cover some preliminary stuff. Wouldn't you know it but as I was walking to the room I noticed the custodian was slumped over and having trouble breathing. I asked him if he knew he was having trouble breathing. Maurice answered that he did and that he had asthma.

Needing a demonstration subject, I asked him if he wanted to be able to breathe much better ? He asked if I was a doctor. I said yes, and that I was teaching the doctors out front in the lobby and could do a demonstration on him. He would breathe better that night right there and his shoulders would stop slumping forward with no work by him. He looked at me both, like a desperate man whose prayers might be answered, and just a bit skeptically and said yes.

I did not know it but as I put my things in the room he went out front and told the two front desk women they were about to view a medical miracle. I went out to the lobby and introduced Dr. Greg, Dr. Brett and Deb to my old friend from 2 minutes ago, Maurice.

I went through the same exact routine I describe in the
Advanced BioStructural Correction™ Patient Communication CDs, even having the front desk women check his posture and breathing before doing the First Rib Maneuversee this link.

I told them all I was going to do "Structural Correction" on Maurice and his posture would stay upright all by itself and his breathing would improve greatly and that his asthma was mostly structural.

I also ran my fingers on the front of Maurice's chest and had him note it was a bit caved in.

I did the FRM. Maurice popped up, his face got notably darker (he is an African American) from increased blood flow to the point Dr. Brett was astonished. I asked Maurice to take a deep breathe. He started breathing in and half-way through got this wide-eyed surprised look on his face. He finished and told me that was his first deep breath in 5 years.

I got a card from Dr. Greg and told Maurice to go, first visit on me. I had him try to slump and all the usual stuff and had him run his had across his chest and feel the difference. He noted it was less and asked if it would go away and his breathing come back to normal. I told him it would take a while but yes.

He asked for a card for his son who had such bad back pain he could no longer play ball and was having difficulty working. The women at the front desk were a bit astonished and got cards because I pointed out to them that they did not need the shoulder pads in their uniforms to look square and upright if they got treated.

They took more cards for friends. Dr. Greg did the smart thing and got all their names and addresses to call and follow-up and send them information if they did not come in right away. (Many docs leave out that last step when they give out cards.) With a case average over $1500, (about to go up) not getting their names and addresses to follow-up is just plain dumb.

Some docs think having me to their offices is expensive. Dr. Greg will tell you it gets paid for when you take me to the hotel or to lunch.

Anyway, the next day at the office was even better. I made sure the docs did everything according to the manuals and tapes. Long-term patients who were much better but having problems popped upright, symptoms disappeared that had been hanging around and 6 more referrals happened right there.

I explained to Dr. Greg that there are no excuses with
Advanced BioStructural Correction™. It is not a miracle cure but you do get structural correction consistently and predictably with no excuses. Want to get CONSISTENT AND PREDICTABLE results that will boom your practice? Click here

My favorite was the woman who had lost half her foot and fingers off both hands who had trouble standing. I pointed out to Dr. Greg that people stabilize and do not have that trouble when
Advanced BioStructural Correction™ is done correctly on the correct side. He switched sides and she stopped needing to hold onto the wall to stand up immediately after the first meningeal release. Cleared up a big misunderstanding Dr. Greg had there.

Dr. Brett, though now good at doing
Advanced BioStructural Correction is now studiously going through the Home Seminar and eager to attend the next live. Dr. Greg is redoing the Home Seminar and likewise eager to attend the live. You will see them on the certified doctor list shortly as soon as they can send a video and answer the questions.

Want to boom your practice without having to deal with insurance companies? Get the
Advanced BioStructural Correction™ Home Seminar click here, get consistent and predictable results that WOW your patients, communicate freely and watch your income grow as patient satisfaction goes through the roof.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jutkowitz

No comments: